PDA

View Full Version : Gastroenteritis? Worried...

LeeroyUK83
25-08-16, 18:00
So Sunday I started feeling achey, lethargic, headache, fever with chills. Next day same with Diarrhoea, day 2 same again. Yesterday the fever, headaches etc had all subsided but the diarrhoea started up again and has continued today.

I am quite certain it's a stomach virus as I had similar back in 2012 with nausea and vomiting, none of that this time thankfully. My concern is the diarrhoea and lower ab cramps still persisting on day 4. Is this just the bug running its course? I feel fine now apart from this, apetite is good but trying to not overload my stomach.

Thanks for listening guys.

Bigboyuk
25-08-16, 19:17
Hi LeeroyUK83 Some of these bugs that go around can be nasty and takes a while to shake off glad you are feeling some what better :) Just keep hydrated and eat small amounts don't pig out LOL And welcome to the fourms :)

LeeroyUK
25-08-16, 19:28
Hi LeeroyUK83 Some of these bugs that go around can be nasty and takes a while to shake off glad you are feeling some what better :) Just keep hydrated and eat small amounts don't pig out LOL And welcome to the fourms :)

Thanks for your reply and welcome! Yep definitely drinking as much water as I can. The fever, fatigue and headaches were awful so I am grateful they have let up, it's just this lingering issue with cramps and D that's annoying me. Hopefully a couple more days and things will level out again.

oceanscape
27-08-16, 13:16
It's expensive, but I highly recommend Enterosgel - try that for a day or two and I expect you'll be back to normal. Good luck!