PDA

View Full Version : feeling bad today

lotusblossom
25-08-16, 20:01
This has to be one of the worst weeks Ive had since being diagnosed with gad constant hissing in ears and head but today has been hell, it has drained me but cant sleep or rest because its louder with no back ground noise went docs yesterday ears are fine. I am thinking I must have been a bad person to have been landed with this horrible disorder. I am definetley not the same person I was before this, and I can see myself disappearing bit by bit any one else feel the same

.Poppy.
25-08-16, 21:03
:hugs:

I'm sorry. I'm not too bad off today but I had a TERRIBLE day on Tuesday. Feeling low is awful, I am so sorry you're in a bad patch.

Can you lie down with Netflix and fall asleep to a favorite show? The noise may help distract you from the hissing noises.

lotusblossom
26-08-16, 21:48
I woke this morning hissing gone first day in a week silence absolute relief, I have had many symptoms to deal with over the years and some that I had in the beginning have gone just been replaced by others the hissing is one of them I know distraction is the best way to go I did it with the others but as this is new to me it has been distressing. I thought that I had experienced them all, just goes to show you never know whats going to pop up.

georgewing
27-08-16, 06:36
I am sory for you i know how you feel but this its the situation with this kind of desease .I advise you to be strong and not go to negative i know its hard but we must fight in life

lotusblossom
27-08-16, 22:34
thanks for that support, just knowing its there helps a lot.I cant talk to my partner about it he dosnt understand how this disorder affects me. When I first went to see my doctor I said this is crazy I didn't know what had happened to me or why, but she was brilliant she put me straight in touch with the mental health team in my area and we went from there. I asked her why has this happened to me, the reality is that they just don't know why it happens, some times theres a trigger that can start it off and some times there isn't it just happens out of the blue to any one at any time. just like the symptoms out of the blue any time any place any where, itswhat makes this hard to live with, but I do try to bestrong some times I succeed and some times I don't Ahhh such is life.