PDA

View Full Version : Once in a while I will push too hard to pee scared of aneurysm

Firewood
25-08-16, 23:52
Once in a while I will push too hard to pee for like a second. This started like 2 months ago I think it's cause I don't relax and I'm stressed out. I read that can cause aneurysms fainting and other things. Now I'm scared.

smiles
26-08-16, 01:58
Where on earth did you hear that???? Bloody hell, I've got images of blokes keeling over at urinals all over the world!!!!
Seriously though, there are many strenuous things a bloke can do in that department, and I've never had one pass out on me!!! I think you have read some weird media hype story and taken it for fact, it's not fact please don't give it any more thought, save your energy, and enjoy a pee without worrying that you will fall at the porcelain alter!!!!
Xxx

Firewood
26-08-16, 02:12
Where on earth did you hear that???? Bloody hell, I've got images of blokes keeling over at urinals all over the world!!!!
Seriously though, there are many strenuous things a bloke can do in that department, and I've never had one pass out on me!!! I think you have read some weird media hype story and taken it for fact, it's not fact please don't give it any more thought, save your energy, and enjoy a pee without worrying that you will fall at the porcelain alter!!!!
Xxx

Once in a while I'll push too hard for a second or 2 and I read pushing too hard causes anyrusm

smiles
26-08-16, 02:18
But it's not true, you can push as much as you like nothing bad will happen!!

NancyW
26-08-16, 02:24

Except maybe a toot lol

Firewood
26-08-16, 02:24

A guy on Reddit pushed really hard too pee for awhile and he fainted at his job while peeing

NancyW
26-08-16, 02:35
A guy on Reddit pushed really hard too pee for awhile and he fainted at his job while peeing

Firewood if it's going to worry you, don't push. This is something totally in your control.

Fishmanpa
26-08-16, 02:47
Except maybe a toot lol

That's called a "shart" :roflmao:

Hey Firewood,

I see it's your first post. Welcome. There are a lot of folks that understand what you're going through. Perhaps not this peeing thing but the anxiety and fear nonetheless. I understand this fear feels very real to you but in reality it's rather irrational and unfounded. Wait to you get older and have prostate issues... then you'll really know what trouble peeing is like ~lol~ (raises hand) For now.. just relax and your body will do what it's designed to do.

Positive thoughts

NancyW
26-08-16, 02:54
Firewood... just tell me you smiled once while reading these replies :-).

Firewood
26-08-16, 02:59

Hey Firewood,

I see it's your first post. Welcome. There are a lot of folks that understand what you're going through. Perhaps not this peeing thing but the anxiety and fear nonetheless. I understand this fear feels very real to you but in reality it's rather irrational and unfounded. Wait to you get older and have prostate issues... then you'll really know what trouble peeing is like ~lol~ (raises hand) For now.. just relax and your body will do what it's designed to do.

Positive thoughts what's really ironic is that I was diagnosed with prostatis when I was 18 and ever since that I've always been worried.

---------- Post added at 01:59 ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 ----------

Hey Firewood,

Positive thoughts I've been trying to relax and this hasn't happened in 2 days. I'm just scared i might already have caused a anyrusm from the 7-9 times this has happened in the past 2 months

smiles
26-08-16, 09:25
Oh lovely, you cannot cause an anyrusm through pushing, I once read if you ate nothing but grapefruit you would loose 2lb a day, sadly I ended up with wind and a sore mouth!
I completely understand that this is an area that you are already really anxious about, but you cannot believe every thing you read, it's just going to tie you up in knots!!
Have a chat with your gp about how anxious you are feeling, and please stop thinking you have done some harm... You haven't! X x x

skymaid
26-08-16, 12:16
im a guy and ive never thought about pushing to pee. cant you just relax and let it happen?

this probably explains why im at the urinal long than everyone else.

doubt you can cause any damage from pushing though

smiles
28-08-16, 01:17
It will not and cannot happen, I once read if you ate smarties you crap rainbows... Pure myth, however much I have tried!!! Don't believe every thing you read!!! If really worries you go to you Dr for confirmation, but please also ask for help for your HA. There is loads of help out there x