PDA

View Full Version : Worst enemy... Google

Lost all hope
26-08-16, 21:16
Hi not been on here for abit I keep typing my symptoms on google an scaring myself to death, I have pain in my left breast so looked on Google an this woman saying she had that went to doctors an it was an heart attack?? Apparently heart attack is different in men and women as in how it happens? I'm sick to death of all the physical symptoms I don't know how to ease them anyone with any tips would be much appreciated, thanks :scared15

georgewing
27-08-16, 06:40
Well first anxiety people are very afraid of desease like in your case.Second the doctor and analizis know what its inside your body and not google ,google only said to you some cases of people that suffer .For real results if you are fraid make a specialized consult .Also you may want to check on google for people that cured from hard desease and you will see that google will become your friend

Revan
31-08-16, 10:57
luckily ive never really had issues with this sort of thing. Sometimes ive had palpitations which shook me up a little, but I have studied the body at degree level so perhaps it may help you to do that