PDA

View Full Version : message from alan...thanks for your replies

alan
22-10-03, 00:40
hi i wasnt sure how to reply or who to so i did it this way lol..i am from hillsborough in sheff nr grenoside by the way nic thanks a lot for your replies all, i really didnt expect so much support and feel a bit better for that...my therapy was good it really helped me to believe i didnt have cancer , but more because it finally sank in that i was anxious not "ill" i beleived it in the end so it helped...as for more therapy my gps said that i cant have it again..i should just try to re- do what i did before ..but i am confused and cant remember it all i am a bit disappointed that i couldnt get another go just yet, and have to stop drinking b4 i can get help again...but every dr seems to have a different opinion..my alcohol problems are on my medical file too so they see that first though im honestly convinced thats not whats causing the problem, (though it obviously isnt helping) and i dont know of a doctor whos ever had a panic attack or felt like i have...i just wish i had the money to go private, i know i can be helped, its just so hard to explain it and be taken seriously...if the gps would diagnose me then im sure i would be helped, well...be more likely, anyway thanks for listening...and whens the best time for the chatroom anyone? thanks, alan.

kate
22-10-03, 16:40
Hiya Alan, Hope you are ok. I was also having therapy but when my course ended I was not given any more, just told that I knew what I was supposed to be doing to change things so I should just get on with it. I also cant temember a lot of what I was told and feel that I have just been abandoned by the so called proffesionals. With regard to the chat room, this is busiest after 9 pm when there is always someone there to chat. Hope to see you there! Take care Kate

nomorepanic
22-10-03, 20:57
Hi Alan

To reply to your original posting then you just complete the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page.

I rented in Hillsborough for a while Alan so I do know it. I lived in Frecheville (S12) until 5 years ago!

It is a shame that our medical records go against us - mine had written on them that I was on anti-depressants and this tripled my life insurance premiumus - mad isn't it?

I do hope you can find some help here or please come in the chat room to say hi - as Kate said it usually livens up after 9pm.

Nicola

bishop
29-10-03, 14:07
hi alan
hope too see you in the chat room soon,think you will enjoy meeting some good friends in there,its away from the outside world and every one is really relaxed.
bish

Mich
30-10-03, 15:21
Hi Nicola
Im just refering to your quote about anti-depressants tripling your life insurance, I have recently been prescibed them (Citalopram) and although I am trying hard not to start taking them, it no doubt will be on my medical records that ive got them, I am currently looking at my finances and will be changing my life cover - so do you think I will have to mention them as I havent taken them just been prescribed them. Cheers

PS. I will drop in the chat room one day soon - ive never been in one though so im a bit nervous, in fact-i dont even know how to get in one!!! help........

Michelle xXx

benoo5
30-10-03, 19:28
HYA MICHELLE,
to get into the chat room,go to the home page,and click on the chat room link,on the left hand side,then everything is done for you...once in the room,just type your message,and click the return key on your keyboard...everyone is sooo friendly,you will feel straight at home...bryan

Mich
30-10-03, 20:09
cheers Bryan for that

nomorepanic
01-11-03, 19:27
Mich

I think I answered the questions last night about the life insurance. Hopefully you will sort it out!!

Nicola