PDA

View Full Version : mornings

sidiam
27-08-16, 10:04
Hi all,
Once again it is morning and "same s**t different day"...feel dreadful, going back to bed to read my book.
take care
Sxx

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

re last post....I am soooooooooooooo sorry, selfish of me.
forgot to say that I hope you are all coping and maybe feeling a bit better.
Sxx:hugs:

pollynewsome
27-08-16, 16:05
Hi Sidam what do you take now...in terms of mg and stuff.. how long you been on it etc.. i think the way forward for me is to get of this god damn stuff and go clean!! i feel worse at times than i did before.. and i certainly never had jaw ache and pains in head from clenching.. its a bloody joke!
Hope you managed to get busy and you are feeling much better now x

sidiam
27-08-16, 21:08
Thanks for getting back to me. Had a pretty rough day but things got a bit easier this evening. All this is very tiring so am off to bed soon.
Giving citalopram a try, it helped me years ago. I've been on it since 1st August, 15mg and now 20mg. I also take a very small dose of clonazepam..0.125mg in the morning. I'm going to try this for three months, then I'll see how I'm going. all agreed by the powers that be, if I feel the need I can always 'phone...

You say ...i feel worse at times than i did before.. does that mean that maybe, just maybe sometimes you feel a bit better?????

My shoulders always seem uptight and high...

I do a simple shoulder exercise for jaw/neck and head pain.
Scrunch shoulders up to your ears take a deep breath
let your shoulders fall fast while letting out breath in a hard whoosh..
I do it all the time even when I walking outside. Look a bit of a prat but am used to that.
let me know how you are,
take care
Sxx

pollynewsome
27-08-16, 22:56
Well i guess i do feel better than i did but some of the things i feel now, i never had before. like the jaw clenching and jaw pain and head tension and neck ache.. i will do the exercise you do though and see if it helps. thanks for that. I guess the cit will work for you again.. Hope so.. what dose did you get up to before when it worked and how long were you on it?? xx

sidiam
01-09-16, 20:56
Hi,
I am glad you can say that you feel a bit better than you did before. It takes time and alot of patience. I try to hang onto every "glimmer" but do get discouraged.

"like the jaw clenching and jaw pain and head tension and neck ache" I am pretty sure that this is stress, do you feel it when you are busy doing something?
I am sitting at my puter and just noticed that my face is numb and my shoulders are up round my ears so know how you feel.
I've had it a very long time but if it is really bothering you go to your docs. or the dentist. They make things to stop you clenching you teeth. Just googled and you can buy a "Night Guard" otc.... fits all..

I took 20mgs citalopram for about 8 years and was reasonably OK. 4 years ago I started with other ad's. and have had a really bad time of it. I have been back on the cit. for a month. Thought I'd give my poor brain a rest from all the chopping and changing and stick to this for at least 3 months.
hope you are OK,
take care
Sxx