PDA

View Full Version : lightheadedness, very mild headache and tenseness in shoulders/neck/upper back?

Dynamito
28-08-16, 20:45
i do suffer from anxiety and have done in the past, so it could very likely be my anxiety and i do believe it is. i just hate the feeling. i've only had the symptoms for couple days. i have been stressing out/anxious the past few days/week over my future and other nonsensical things.

i can't shake it off that it's something worse, but deep down i think i know it's anxiety. i have also been listening to my music loudly, going crazy at the gym and not eating during the day. i think everything is getting on top of me and my body is reacting negatively.

anyway, i just wanted to vent and maybe ask if you get these symptoms with anxiety too?

Buster70
28-08-16, 22:17
Hi , all of the above and plenty more , get checked out to be sure but they are all symptoms of stress / anxiety , recognising you are doing to much is the key so slow down a bit don't wait to burn out , take care .

georgewing
29-08-16, 11:12
Be sure to take yourself a control to be sure and try to stop this vicious circle of negativity around you .The stress and negativity its the main reason of majority of deaseases from this world

shtevp
30-08-16, 02:17
I find that the exact symptoms you laid out are the ones that are most common. I found that the most common symptom for me was severe neck pain because I would channel all of my stress about anxiety into my shoulders and my neck.

I believe meditation would be a great practice for you in order to learn to relax and control your negative thoughts. The YouTube channel "Self Meets Reality" is fantastic at giving very real information with regards to anxiety and can really help you handle the symptoms you're feeling.

Hope that helps.

All the best