PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Balm?

Mrschurchill
29-08-16, 16:30
So had a pretty constant headache for 3/4 days now so bought some white tiger balm to use - anyone used it before?

saf138
29-08-16, 17:12
Hello
I've used tiger balm for many years especially for sore achy muscles i have used it for headaches too.
I was also suffering with headaches for over a week so I massaged tiger balm into my neck and it seemed to have done the trick.

swgrl09
29-08-16, 17:34
I use tiger balm on my sore muscles a lot, also on my neck when I have tension. It does help.

skymaid
29-08-16, 17:38
helps my sore back a bit

Mrschurchill
29-08-16, 17:55
I'll give it a go! Thanks xx

venusbluejeans
29-08-16, 19:11
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Jull
05-01-17, 15:48
I remember when I was a child, I usually massaged back and shoulders for my grandma with tiger balm :)
And sometimes I feel hard to breath because my nose is blocked, I apply a little bit of tiger balm on my nose and it really helps me relieve.