PDA

View Full Version : My fellow anxious brothers and sisters, please read on...

kingofnowhere
29-08-16, 20:25
Hello people of No More Panic,

Long time reader, first time poster here. Happy to become part of the online community here.

Let me introduce myself to you fine folk. My name is Rhys, and I have been diagnosed with a couple of different anxiety-related disorders through the years.

Namely:
Generalised Anxiety Disorder / Health Anxiety.

Those are my anxiety credentials if you will. As some sort of coping mechanism (I think), I have started a blog aptly named:

THE DIARY OF AN ANXIOUS MAN

You can find this HERE (http://www.kingofnowhere.co/the-diary-of-an-anxious-man).

DISCLAIMER / WARNING: I use naughty language on the post and other such tomfoolery, so if you are easily offended by such things – do not read.

My first documented experience is regarding a recent MRI scan, titled:

THE MRI SCAN AKA THE GATEWAY TO HELL

I’d love it if you read it. Any feedback is of course welcomed. My aim is to entertain, inform and support sufferers of all sorts of different anxiety/panic-related woes. My friends, you are not alone.

If you enjoy to read about anxiety-related experiences or ever wondered what it might be like to be inside the head of someone with an anxiety disorder, give the link a clicky.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to getting to know the community here a lot better!

Rhys King GAD, HA.
(King of Nowhere / Anxious Man)

venusbluejeans
29-08-16, 20:31
Hiya kingofnowhere and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

kingofnowhere
29-08-16, 20:32
Thanks. I've gone down the rabbit hole and have found myself spending approx 2-hours having a read about!

skymaid
29-08-16, 20:53
nice blog. amusingly written. welcome!

kingofnowhere
30-08-16, 04:11
Thank you kindly skymaid!

chrismex89
01-09-16, 23:57
Very good. Im already read one article and i will keep reading, greetings from Mexico