PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any experience with hematomas in the breast?

Leslie735
30-08-16, 14:01
Does anyone have experience with hematomas? I have a lump or lumps I should say in my right breast. I had a mammogram/ultrasound done at the end of July and the report said I had bruising but no distinct lump but I feel a lump. My Dr. said the bruising is covering what I'm feeling so he believes it to be a hematoma. I go back November 17th for a follow up. What I'm feeling is a pea sized firm/rubbery smooth VERY movable lump. I noticed a few weeks ago I also feel a bunch of other tiny lumps, some are round, some are longer but they are MUCH smaller than the original lump almost like pieces have broken off of it or something because the original lump does feel a little smaller than when I first discovered it back in June. Sometimes though, I'll feel it and I think its gotten a little bigger then a few days later its back to being smaller. I do feel it a lot I admit. :/ Does this sound like a hematoma? I'm trying not to panic over this but with health anxiety that isn't easy. :( Its completely painless as well. I always thought they would be painful? Would messing with a hematoma cause it to swell back up? I can't find anything on google to answer that for me. Thanks in advance!!

ps I first discovered this lump at the end of June so right at 2 months ago.

I should also add, there isn't a bruise on the skin of my breast. There was back in June but it wasn't that bad, at all. Very faint. I always thought hemtomas were dark purple and yucky looking.

Leslie735
30-08-16, 18:53
Anyone?

lily1
31-08-16, 01:06
Sounds like it could be a cyst maybe...

I've never heard of the other thing.

Leslie735
31-08-16, 13:55
Thank you. I don't think its a cyst but what a relief that'd be.

Leslie735
08-09-16, 17:56
Can anyone relate to this?