PDA

View Full Version : I keep thinking theres something physically wrong with my brain?

Matthew1233
30-08-16, 17:53
I do have bad anxiety and the odd muscle twitch or funny head or eye floater have me googling stuff making me really worried. I can't get this feeling that I have a brain condition out of my head. I am going to the doctor to talk about my social anxiety and health anxiety.

blackbroom
30-08-16, 18:59
It's good that you're seeking help. Hopefully your doctor will also be able to reassure you you don't have a brain condition. But you've taken the first step towards dealing with your anxiety and that's a big thing. Dr Google is not your friend, but I think you know that. Good luck with the appointment.

Matthew1233
30-08-16, 20:46
It's good that you're seeking help. Hopefully your doctor will also be able to reassure you you don't have a brain condition. But you've taken the first step towards dealing with your anxiety and that's a big thing. Dr Google is not your friend, but I think you know that. Good luck with the appointment.

I actually haven't been diagnosed with any anxiety disorders, I think I have anxiety which is leading me to believing I have symptoms when there aren't really any.

Matthew1233
30-08-16, 21:00
I keep thinking I have a brain tumour, even though I don't possess any headaches or nausea. I get the odd muscle twitch or eye floater even though this is normal but I can't help it. I haven't been diagnosed with a specific anxiety disorder but I do possess symptoms of both hypochondria and SAD. I am going to see a doctor about both and hopefully that should put my mind at ease. i find it very hard to avoid google to look up every little symptom I come across.

Elen
30-08-16, 21:09
Matthew just to let you know that I have merged your threads.

This is nothing personal, it just helps to keep the forum easier to use

Elen