PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumor

Jamie123
30-08-16, 23:49
Been worried about a brain tumor for a while now but recently my symptoms seem to be the worst. I have been having bad memory problems and sometimes problems making sentances. Secondly the past 2 days i have had a pain in the left side of my head when i laugh or do anything that may cause pressure and this really freaked me out at the time. Lastly i also have felt like my ear has been full and i just cleaned them with cotton ear buds and i found a big dot which looked like dried blood and this sent me into overdose please reassure me im really scared.

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

Also weird symptoms with my vision like feeling like there is a cloudy grey patch in my peripheral but when i actually focus on it indirectly with peripheral i can see the same on both sides.

ServerError
30-08-16, 23:56
I should hope it sent you into overdrive rather than overdose! :D

The thing you thought looked like dried blood was probably just thicker wax from deep in your ear. The stuff on the inside is always darker and redder looking than the more external stuff.

Have you discussed any of these symptoms with your doctor? Have you discussed anxiety with your doctor?

Fishmanpa
30-08-16, 23:57
I had asked if you had sought help or spoken to your parents about this and you answered:

No because my mother doesnt know I am still worrying about these things and I want to keep her happy.

If you want her to be happy, then you should look into getting help with your anxiety. Don't let it get you to the point that she has to find out on her own.

Positive thoughts