PDA

View Full Version : No filter for my thoughts

elik
01-09-16, 05:17
As I said in a previous post, I can't stand how quickly a passing thought can turn into an aggravating torturing time bomb. I had one thought about a dream being real and I have kept very busy since to avoid delving into it but it's so
Uncomfortable having this weight inside me of anxiety. This is why I have no life

georgewing
01-09-16, 09:13
Well start easy by easy controling your thoughts ,to achieve good results read as much as you can about Law of Attraction how the mind works .about the subconstient mind etc .Its said that powerful people control their mind not they are controled by their mind .Try meditation hypnose it must be something that will help you

elik
01-09-16, 15:17
This is so frustrating, that's my problem. I try hard to keep in control and keep a calm logical perspective but fear from particular thoughts keeps it cemented and I just don't have that control to exit this paranoia. I then worry because even though my thoughts aren't me, they do have a strong influence on my behaviours and then I panic that I'm not acting etc like I should be. I.e. Hiding my anxiety itself makes me feel insecure and feel I have a past of exaggerating and saying things to make myself look better in the eyes of others. I can't let go of all of this because there's so much baggage to my each thought it goes round and round and there is no peace.

---------- Post added at 15:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

It's so overwhelming how I can try and rid myself of one thought to then find another one or look at my past or look at myself and scrutinise every last thing. I can't stand the thought of being a bad person or the feeling of guilt as it makes every second unbearable being me