PDA

View Full Version : Sore throat, sharp pain in abdomen

UserName20
02-09-16, 21:54
Wednesday night I began to get a sore throat, yesterday I had it all day. It just looks a bit red back there though. Last night I woke up about 3 AM and had these HORRIBLE stabbing pains in my stomach. After laying down for awhile longer it went away. At school today it really only hurt when I'm walking around, my throat is still killing me. I began to feel really cold so I went to the nurse and I was sent home with a fever. Obviously this could just be a cold or the flu but for some reason I can't shake the fear that it's something worse. The pains i felt in my stomach were so bad I felt like I couldn't walk last night. Now I just feel discomfort when I get up and move around, laying down I'm fine. I'm so worried but I have to work 9-6 tomorrow so I can't really have my mom make me an appointment and I already called off today so I cant call of tomorrow too. I'm not even sure if my boss believed me. My mind is going to all of these horrible diseases

smiles
03-09-16, 01:16
You have a virus, nothing sinister, take some paracetamol and wrap up in a cosy blanket, eat whatever you like and watch crap on telly!! I promise you will feel better in a couple of days x x x

raggamuffin
03-09-16, 03:50
Stomach pains are nothing new with anxiety. Try this - cut ALL processed food for a month. Make all your own meals and use organic fruit and veg. It's not as hard as it sounds. IBS and stomach problems are a western phenomenon. Not to say other parts of the world don't experience it, but we rely and consume a huge amount of processed food with chemicals and other nonsense our body doesn't want or need.

Give it a go.

Ed