PDA

View Full Version : Strange Head Sensations.

Zilde
03-09-16, 22:45
Hi people :)

Okay so here's my thing - for the past 5 months or more I've had what can only be described as a dizzy/light headed sensation which usually comes on within 30 minutes of me waking up in the morning. Had all the usual tests and scans and there's no obvious cause for it.

Fast forward to today and the dizzy sensation has turned into this weird sensation of pressure or like my head is full of liquid. Really weird. Sometimes I get like these waves where it gets even more intense for like a second or two, or if I tilt my head downwards/side to side. Saw an ENT doctor recently and he felt that it might be some kind of prolonged migraine. There seems to also be a concurrent symptom of having one of my nostrils constantly blocked which can swap sides through the day, but one of them is always blocked. It doesn't matter what i do to flush them/clear them. It's a dry blockage though, not like mucusy.

Can I put this strange feeling down to anxiety? Is it ever going to go away?

I'd love some advice from anyone who's experienced something similar!

lotusblossom
04-09-16, 21:18
Hi I have had all sorts of weird sensations in my head like pressure just doing normal things many what I call thick heads and annoying hissing noises in mainly my left ear had them checked they ok it sucks

Zilde
05-09-16, 00:54
Yeah it's so hard not to notice it when its there as soon as you wake up!