PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

lucy216
04-09-16, 04:38
Hi,

Guess I forgot to introduce myself as I've already been perusing this site and posting about symptoms. I've been having really bad panic/anxiety the past 4 months, feel very desperate for relief and SO happy to have found this forum. I feel less alone, and less scared I'll never get better, I feel hopeful I will now :). Sending prayers to everyone suffering through this stuff, I know it's tough but I guess time heals all and coming here is a good relief!!

venusbluejeans
04-09-16, 04:45
Hiya lucy216 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
10-09-16, 15:27
Good morning lucy216. I glad you found the site, a few years ago when I discovered NMP I had suffered in silence for too many years. But since becoming an active member I can genuinely say my life has improved. If I could give you one piece it would be, become an active member. Start posting your thoughts and feelings you'll find the simple act of "telling it like it is" such a relief. It's as close to group therapy as I gotten in a long time, especially since my state shutdown it's programs. Best to you lucy216 on your journey to be better.

Mark13
10-09-16, 19:27
Hi Lucy. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.