PDA

View Full Version : Blood clots

laine2018
05-09-16, 15:09
I need help. I haven't been on here in so long. Been doing so well. Now for the last 3 weeks I'm plagued by the fear of a dvt.or.pulmunary embolism. To the point that I can't focus on anything. I had some aching in both my thighs one day... and aching in both my calves while walking which brought me to dr. Google. Then focused on "Charlie horse sypmtoms " in 1 leg for long enough I'm pretty sure I created it. THEN I got it checked out just by a quick assessment by my doctor and he did a scoring system and he told me there's no reason to fear I have one and as far as risk goes I'm considered a -2. Ok so then I felt a little better. Pain subsided for 2 days. Then came back with vengeance when I found out im 6.weeks pregnant and how lovely your at higher risk of blood clots with pregnancy. Do now it's consuming my every thought I'm poking and prodding all the time. Doesn't seem to be any redness or swelling. No pain when I squeeze my calf.... just involuntary pains. Some of which feel stabbing and electric. Some the feel achey and crampy. I developed a very sensitive shin yesterday to the point if I rubbed it .. it was excruciating. I then figured it was radiating pain from the blood clot. Can someone please help me .. I'm losing my sanity.