PDA

View Full Version : anxiety

dale12345
05-09-16, 18:19
Man this panic is insane, Dr been trying different things with my meds, sometimes getting threw the day is impossible. Simple things like regular household duties are just almost impossible right now. Just want to feel normal and not worry every minute of the day. I hope this gets better soon. Cant take much more. Its the depression to, just want to feel better. I really am trying everyday! I am just exhausted at this point. sorry everyone. not trying to bug anyone. I know there are peple with bigger problems than me

lotusblossom
05-09-16, 20:57
hi I told my psychiatrist how sorry I was to burden him with my problem when there were people out there living with worse conditions than mine, he said your condition is as bad for you as other peoples are as bad for them and there was nothing for me to feel sorry about but strangely I always seem to apologise to the doctor when I go for taking up his time I always have done even before this happened to me must be one of my little quirks

dale12345
05-09-16, 21:05
I always feeling like a I am bothering people.

lotusblossom
05-09-16, 21:24
perhaps that's the problem with us sensitive people I am don't know if you are a sensitive person never want to burden people with our problems they have other things to do we cant help the way we are its what makes us who we are. I don't think I will ever change perhaps anxiety saw me and thought now theres a good candidate for me to harass I will give it a try and boy didn't he just

dale12345
05-09-16, 21:58
That makes sense

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

I just want to feel normal, well emotionally healthy. Than I feel self centered because anxiety and depression make me turn inward and than I feel selfish and guilty.

Mermaid16
05-09-16, 23:15
Hope you feel better soon Beth. Don't worry about posting how you are feeling on here, we all do it and that is what it is here for, so we can support each other and talk to other people who will have an understanding of what we are going through. Be easy on yourself. Chores can wait until you are feeling up to it. Try just to focus on today. I found that really helpful because I would get very overwhelmed thinking about everything that I thought would happen in the future. We are all here for you if you ever need to chat. Take care of you. Tracy xx

dale12345
05-09-16, 23:19
Thank Your a sweetheart
:hugs:

mezzaninedoor
06-09-16, 10:14
I think we always feel we are a bother to people, on a forum like this we are definitely not a bother as we are just reaching out for support and sharing.

Anxiety is a sh1t condition, especially when it's exhausting and with you all of the day in some form. Have none of the medications helped, I've found that I've had some joy with medication though it leaves me quite blunted work wise. Im still anxious most of every day but the prickling isn't as overwhelming as it can be.

I've found mindfulness and talking therapy helpful though I don't know what access you might have to talking therapies.

Guided mindfulness freebies are available here, may or may not help ~ http://www.freemindfulness.org/download

dale12345
06-09-16, 17:07
Thank You