PDA

View Full Version : Tired of worrying....

littlemissworry.x
06-09-16, 16:30
Im really down lately as i keep thinking worst case scenarios.. im convinced i have cancer and that my mum will be diagnosed soon and so will my 5 year old daughter... my mind is very doom and gloom... i dont like to plan ahead because i think oh well my mum might not be here then.. or i wont live that long... so low:( does this sound like depression? Ive had a freckle on my lip for a few years and the last few days i have been constantly checking it and am convinced it has grown and has turned cancerous... i am not enjoying life x

Mrschurchill
06-09-16, 17:08
Huge hugs to you honey! I have a 3 year old who I worry about almost every day and it sometimes stops me from enjoying her!
I know EXACTLY how you feel. My mum is turning 56 this year and I said I would take her to New York for her 60th - my automatic thought it 'What if she or I aren't here'. Sad isn't it. But you're not alone in those feelings, and even though they aren't nice one, know that someone has/is probably thinking the same silly things xxx

NancyW
06-09-16, 18:11
Add me to the list.. I am plain exhausted from worrying.

My current worry is my son.

I've been thinking a lot lately, I'm 56 and my entire life as far back as I can remember has been filled with worry. As a very young child, I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 grade I already had huge worries (in my child mind anyway).

It's awful.

dale12345
06-09-16, 19:02
Sounds like depression and health anxiety.

NancyW
06-09-16, 19:14
Sounds like depression and health anxiety.

Ya think ?

dale12345
06-09-16, 19:39
[QUOTE=NancyW;1591944]Ya think ?[
Kind of obvious but yes thats what I think.Yeah I am a worrier to it is exhausting.

littlemissworry.x
07-09-16, 19:13
thanks for all ur replys! Its exhausting worrying so much all the time😔. Wish i coule just enjoy my days instead of waisting them x

chatty girl
07-09-16, 21:53
Add me too, if I'm not convinced I have cancer (currently bowel) I'm constantly worrying about my 4 year old son. He starts school next week so I'm in a right state!!

Sending hugs xxxxx

Mugs
08-09-16, 05:58
Count me in, I'm worn out from it.:mad: