PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me what i have!!!

Ahmaddaker
07-09-16, 04:12
Hello Everyone,
I have a problem that affects on my life, my problem is i keep feeling i want to stretch from my legs and sometimes from my arms, and when i stand i feel all the blood went down to my feet, and during sleeping i keep waking up several times i don't know why but maybe to also stretch my legs and arms as well, but when i woke up next morning i feel i didn't get much sleep because of me waking up several times during my sleeping, and i feel pulses under my skin in different part of my body. i am really worried, shall i go to neurology or any doctor?
i am really not having good times !!!

Nervous jen
07-09-16, 06:31
Sounds like anxiety and your restless and fidgety my husband says the same thing he is always stretching saying he wishes he could be stretched by a device lol. Try taking hot bath it helps calm restless legs and maybe try some good B vitamins. Are your legs cramping and twitching at all? If so maybe some potassium like bananas or something like that. I too feel like I have restless body syndrome it's weird I know but all mine is caused by anxiety. Maybe yours is too. Good luck I hope you find your answer

Sparkling_Fairy
07-09-16, 15:10
Feeling your pulse everywhere is for sure anxiety.
Not even just anxiety, but stress in general. When my anxiety was at it's highest, my whole body would move up and down from my pulse.
Now after a stressful day at work, I can feel my pulse everywhere. Can't harm you, nothing to worry about