PDA

View Full Version : Um

helenhoo
07-09-16, 15:43
Didn't want to post as I've been doing well, and still using logic but wondered if I had a partial seizure *eye roll*

I was on computer at work watching videos, on phone etc when I wondered why I was still dawdling. I am sure I was just watching videos people share in Facebook and sort of zoning out/not paying attention. I feel fine just bit panicked

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:25 ----------

I think perhaps I'm just bored and tired and watching random things without paying attention. Right?

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Can someone reply please

Gary A
07-09-16, 16:23
Didn't want to post as I've been doing well, and still using logic but wondered if I had a partial seizure *eye roll*

I was on computer at work watching videos, on phone etc when I wondered why I was still dawdling. I am sure I was just watching videos people share in Facebook and sort of zoning out/not paying attention. I feel fine just bit panicked

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:25 ----------

I think perhaps I'm just bored and tired and watching random things without paying attention. Right?

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Can someone reply please

People are clearly tired of responding to these types of queries, because we are basically wasting our time.

Do something about your anxiety please.

Colicab85
07-09-16, 17:10
I think a lot of the problem with why you are no longer getting responses is that most of the problems that people present with on here seem "realistic" for want of a better word, a headache for instance, or a lump, or falling over etc.

Most of the "problems" that you present with are so random, vague and frankly illogical that people don't know how to respond. Smelling smoke near smokers, numb arm when lying on arm and now this? I honestly don't know how to respond to this new issue because I can't for the life of me understand what you think the issue is?

I'm in now way trivialising your issues, i know they are real but nobody knows how to respond because there's nothing tangible to offer advice against?

I hope this makes sense.

brucealmighty
07-09-16, 17:15
do you get any different sort of help on anxiety zone or anywhere else? I`m asking purely because people on here who do still respond to you are limited in number so you`ll get similar responses each time.

as for have I had a seizure? I`ll stay polite here but I really think you`ve hit the wall again and as per previous answers theres nothing anyone on here can do for you if you are spending your life looking for problems

on another thread someone suggested volunteering, I`d totally agree with this as your head is 100% full of yourself - thats not being cruel or rude by the way - but you are forever chasing things like this. look out into the world and see where you can be of service and these worries will melt away

also, what is your job? you mention quite often about using facebook, videos etc and putting yourself fully into whatever you are doing would also help you. your employer might not be too impressed if they saw your posts throughout the day. I know a lot of places could use this on a disciplinary basis as it proves you weren`t working at a certain time, so be a bit careful

dale12345
07-09-16, 17:22
Anxiety can cause horrible physical issues. It is like a bully constantly telling you to worry and think the worse.

helenhoo
07-09-16, 18:30
I've Been doing ok lately, considering, still deep down eorry about Brian tumour or schizophrenia.

brucealmighty
07-09-16, 18:39
Enough.

helenhoo
07-09-16, 18:41
More of a fear I guess.

Bruce, I work in marketing so my job is to be online on social media sites.

pulisa
07-09-16, 19:49
No wonder you are bored. What about looking for a new job? Why is NMP a social media site?

Gary A
07-09-16, 20:27
I've Been doing ok lately, considering, still deep down eorry about Brian tumour or schizophrenia.

You have literally had hundreds of replies about both.

You've been worried about a brain tumour for months now, has it not occurred to you that if you did actually have one, that you'd be a very very sick person by now?

Seriously, brain tumours, even benign brain tumours, really don't take very long to knock you sideways. If you did have one, you'd have constant crushing headaches, all manner of neurological symptoms and in actual fact would probably struggle to get yourself out of bed.

As it is you're trying to link something, anything, that happens to you to seizures. If you had a brain tumour you'd by now most probably be suffering violent seizures in which you would lose consciousness.

As for schitzophrenia, as said to you time and time again, you would not even be worried about it if you did actually have it.

I know you're anxious, I know you have possible OCD, but please, try to understand that everything you claim goes against everything medical science knows about these illnesses. Try to at least take some comfort from that, and for goodness sake stop looking for excuses to work yourself into a panic.

helenhoo
07-09-16, 20:58
Thank you Gary, I know that I probably more than likely just lost track of time and was browsing away. I was worried I could hear voices today, in an office of 20+ of us. It's like I can't not worry and I hate it. Even on days I've had logic I still have a niggling feeling. That I should be scanning/googling.

Does non of what I've said concern you?

Gary A
07-09-16, 21:24
Thank you Gary, I know that I probably more than likely just lost track of time and was browsing away. I was worried I could hear voices today, in an office of 20+ of us. It's like I can't not worry and I hate it. Even on days I've had logic I still have a niggling feeling. That I should be scanning/googling.

Does non of what I've said concern you?

I'm concerned that you're trying your best to remain in an anxious state, but your physical health? No, absolutely not, none of your posts remotely suggest anything other than perfectly normal everyday things.

helenhoo
07-09-16, 21:34
I have seen a doctor, self refferred for therapy and have my initial assessment 22nd Septemeber. Today I got light headed after coffee, I always do. I kept self calm, drank water. Got better. I CAN beat this and use logic and I do agree with the misdiagnosis from dr Google. I agree wholeheartedly. I jut can't help the fear I have. I'm a grown woman ffs