PDA

View Full Version : Chest Pain!!!!!

Pretty kittay
08-09-16, 02:21
Not a happy camper right now... So yesterday while I was eating and it does happen sometimes my heart raced. I was done eating and I guess I got heart burn like a burning in my tummy. Then I had right side sorta of in the middle chest pain sharp lasting a few seconds but for awhile took two tums finally went away. On top of that I've been waking up every hour or every two hours. So then today I worked 11-7 at 3:45 I ate and maybe an hour later I got the chest pain again very uncomfortable and I had to function bc I'm bringing patients in ugh..... Took a half of Xanax still have the pain here and there but not as bad. I felt stupid at work bc I don't want to bother the dr's and ask questions ya know. I kept thinking to myself great signs of a heart attack but I have no risk factors. I did check bp at work 132/88 little elevated but not bad. I never used to chest pain before wtf!!!!:curse::curse::curse::curse:

Lexilou
08-09-16, 04:09
I had pain in the same spot when I had gallstones. I convinced myself I needed a heart transplant within the next 6 months. Finally gave up and went to the er. If it went away with tums, I'd think it's a digestive problem and make a doctor appointment to get it checked out. Maybe you've developed heartburn or acid reflux.

Pretty kittay
08-09-16, 21:40
Thank yoy