PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

lenor
26-03-07, 10:55
Hi,

So nice to find somewhere to get info and chat about panic attacks.

I'm 28 and have suffered panic attacks since I was 7, for no apparent reason. Have tried most therapies including CBT, anixety mangament, one to one therpies, aromatherapy etc etc.

Most of the time I am able to cope with the panic attacks, but when I am emotionally stressed (as I am now) I find it very hard and end up having loads of panic attacks, which effects my work, social life and tries the patence of my lovely husband to be.

I hope that one day I will be free of panic attacks and hope to pick up some good tips and any treatment ideas.

Lenor
:)

manmoor
26-03-07, 11:28
Hi Lenor,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
26-03-07, 14:20
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

domino
26-03-07, 14:23
Hello to you too, you have come to the right place, you will find that we understand and will help where we can.:yesyes:

RachelC
26-03-07, 14:44
Hi there Lenor!
Welcome to NMP! The forums are great for picking up treatment ideas, or just little tips and tricks to make it through an anxious day.
Hope you find it useful,
Rach

Smarteenie
26-03-07, 18:54
Hi there - a warm welcome to you.

I'm in my early 30s and only started having panic attacks after the birth of my second child. I was hoping that the panic attacks would miraculously go but now realise that I'm going to have to work at dealing with them! Take care and welcome to the site.

Smarteenie

nomorepanic
26-03-07, 19:44
Lenor

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

wobily_lin
29-03-07, 16:14
Elo Lenor,
A big welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ye on board x

Rach**81
31-03-07, 17:43
:footy: :footy: :footy: :footy: :footy:

Hi i just wanted to wish you a very warm welcome i am Rachel from suffolk, also new to this site....

i have found the people to be very understanding and supportive here

glad you are here too

Pink Princess
02-04-07, 16:32
hey welcome to the site, hope you settle in and talk soon. take kare xxx