PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety at its worst

loverblesarah
08-09-16, 23:16
Hi I haven't posted in ages, this past week my anxiety is getting worse.

I'm constantly checking myself to see if I think I have things, (health) not sleeping when I wake up from finally falling to sleep I wake up feeling like pants cause I've had next to no sleep then think I have something cause I feel like crap.

I'm constantly googling, replaying things in my mind of what if this happens or that. Getting upset. Cause I'm constantly replaying things in my mind and then start to forget.

I've had health anxiety for about 8 years now, mainly comes at night when I've got time to sit down and think.

When it's at its worst I don't want to go work cause I think what's the point if I have all these things wrong (which I think are wrong) and think we'll I'm not going to be here much more anyway.

I'm constantly ringing my dad cause it's bad and then he says it's putting a strain on his realtionship which I can see why but then I think I'm your daughter you should be there no matter what.

When I think I have things I start getting symptoms or what I think are.

Last night I cried to sleep cause my mind was playing over time I just wanted to go doctors there and then and for him to reassure me.