PDA

View Full Version : Waking up feeling tired

Hopeyet
09-09-16, 10:56
Every morning I wake up feeling tired. Usually I've slept reasonably well as far as I can tell, but it is a real struggle to get up in the morning. Later in the day I tend to feel better, although I do still have less energy than I'd expect.

Does that ring any bells with other anxiety sufferers? For me it's specifically health anxiety, so naturally I have all sorts of unpleasant theories on what's causing this fatigue!

georgewing
10-09-16, 05:21
Well maybe its your anxiety but try to change your lifestile to see how you will get in the morning .For example change your meal plan try to put fruits vegetables and natural and healthy foods ,make some sport its useful for mind and body .Also try to be happy before you sleep ,never go to sleep angry or sad ,think at something nice

Hopeyet
13-10-16, 11:31
Has to be said, it's improved considerably over the last few weeks. In the absence of any lifestyle changes (or anything more sinister materialising) I'd have to conclude it was anxiety. I do agree on the lifestyle, though. A few years ago I tried a diet that involved cutting out carbs after 6pm - by the second day I couldn't believe how alert I was in the evenings.