PDA

View Full Version : Blue lips and nails

AnxietyGurl
09-09-16, 22:21
Let me start by saying I have always been a cold person. My parents are like that too. Today I noticed that my lips and nails were blue. I was very cold in the air conditioned house so I'm sure that's it. As much as I'm sure, there is that small part of me that is taking over, making me think I'm low on oxygen or am having heart issues. Now I feel like I am not breathing as easily. Does this happen to anyone else. I see a cardiologist for my high blood pressure and have not had any issues. My last visit was in February. The ekg and echocardiogram all came back fine. I have noticed blue nails and lips in the past so I guess I shouldn't be that worried.

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

And now I have a temp of 99.5 F! Maybe because I'm sitting outside to keep warm and maybe I'm too warm. I would like to reach a happy medium!

georgewing
11-09-16, 18:26
Well if you dont feel so ba and you dont have bad symptoms dont wory it may be bad circulation blood .I remember that winter i have such simptoms my palms and finger are very cold

Pepperpot
12-09-16, 00:42
are you underweight? I ask as my daughter is anorexic, and when she was in hospital, they all used to paint their nails to hide the blue tinge. I don't mean to suggest you are anorexic, I just thought maybe you are underweight and the same applies for you? x

AnxietyGurl
03-11-16, 23:20
Sorry I just saw these responses. Thanks for replying. I think you are both right. I have poor circulation and am probably a little underweight. Definitely not anorexic but just not interested in food that much. By the way, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she is doing better.