PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety ups and downs

billywhizz
11-09-16, 01:00
I've been suffering with anxiety for 12 years, and after recently suffering from a major setback I decided to start up a video diary following my ups and downs.

In the last few weeks I've had a roller coaster ride. Suffering from vertigo and spending 3 days bed ridden, to having to face my fears and go away on vacation. When I was bed ridden, I couldn't move to have a cigarette, so I didn't have one for the 3 days and today marks 3 weeks without one. I can honestly say that I've noticed a big difference in the way I've felt physically. Especially when it comes to breathing.

I'd love to get some feedback on my video diary episodes, I started these years ago when I was housebound and they really helped me challenge myself and get out. But over the years I've slipped back in to my old anxious ways. My plan is to try and use this format to help myself and others to see that recovery is possible.

Please take a look and see what you think, it'd be great to know if these might be helpful to someone out there.

www.youtube.com/c/anxietyunited (https://youtube.com/c/AnxietyUnited?sub_confirmation=1)

Thank you