PDA

View Full Version : Lump after hit in the head, please help!

Liv7117
11-09-16, 04:37
I was hit in the head today with a golf ball, and now have a huge lump in the back/side of my head. I didn't lose consciousness afterwards but did feel slightly dizzy and foggy headed. I feel better now, despite a slight headache and my head is very tender where I was hit. The lump hurts when I walk or touch it even slightly. I'm really tired but too scared to go to sleep because I worry that I may die. Should I be concerned? Please help!

Phuzella
11-09-16, 06:40
I bet that really hurt :(. And I should think it will for a few days. If you're worried, why not have a word with a doctor, just to put your mind at rest? Heads are very tough though:)

flipp
11-09-16, 11:09
A few months back I was playing cricket with the kids and got hit on my forehead with the ball,bloody hurt..had a huge lump and black eyes,felt a bit off for a few days but was OK, I used ice packs to help with the swelling.:D.

Liv7117
11-09-16, 16:28
Thank you for your replies. Unfortunately my doctor is closed today. I survived the night but set an alarm for every few hours. I still have a really bad headache which is worrying me but I'm trying my best not to freak out.