PDA

View Full Version : Head and neck cancer fear

NGD99
11-09-16, 08:44
Hello everybody! 4 months ago due to HIV anxiety I checked my neck and discovered 6 lymph nodes. The biggest one is, I think, 1.5 cm. They have not grown since I discovered them. In the winter I had a lot of tests due to a bad cough, including 3 CBC's, chest x-ray, abdominal ultrasound, HIV, Hep C and Hep B tests and a Head MRI. All clear, except a chronic pansinusitis. My fear is that I could have Head and Neck cancer. I'm only a 17 years old teen who plays football everyday at a professional level and who eats healthy, no fast-food, drugs, smoking, alcohol.

emnemz
11-09-16, 10:48
Hi NGD, i feel your pain!! i think from ur work up if something has wrong it would of showed up, ive got allsorts of lumps and bumps that appear, but apparently its just my nodes but nothing serious although i have a hard time getting myself to believe it. its just a matter of trying to rise above it now and think u are ok... harder said than done i know but i think something would of showed up on the tests if there was something sinister xxx

NGD99
11-09-16, 19:44
I know but I am really worried that it developed after all these tests.