PDA

View Full Version : Update

Mojo61
11-09-16, 09:40
Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well and moving forward.

I'm still on 20mg - been on that dose for 9 weeks now - I think things are slowly improving although not as fast as I would have liked. Mornings are still a big problem for me though and I wake up bang on 5am no matter what time I go to bed, and I never feel like I've had a refreshing sleep either which is a shame. The morning anxiety kicks in straight away although again not as bad as it used to be, and sometimes it wears off later in the day and sometimes it doesn't, I can never tell from day to day how it is going to be. I find things easier if I have plans for the day because I don't have time to think about my symptoms.

Appetite still not good, can't eat in the morning as I usually feel sick and jittery so if I'm working I take a couple of those breakfast bar things and have them about 11am. I still don't have much enthusiasm for anything or much interest in life in general - feels like I'm just going through the motions every day tbh. Went to the funeral of my neighbour on Friday, that was very hard and perhaps it's caught up with me now which is why I feel so rubbish this morning?

Still no results from the biopsy I had done nearly 5 weeks ago, now I'm too frightened to chase it up because my anxious mind is telling me that maybe the results got overlooked (good old nhs eh?) or lost in the system somewhere and when they eventually find them it will be bad news...

Holiday is fast approaching (we go to Lanzarote on 13th October) and that is worrying me too. Oh dear, not doing too well am I?

I think what I need to do is go back to some of my original posts and remember how bad I was then, just to prove to myself that I HAVE made progress and that hopefully I will continue to improve. I'm still not right and I'm too scared to increase my dose so close to my holiday.

Sorry for the diatribe - and thanks for all your continued support.

Love n Hugs xxx

Andy1718
11-09-16, 17:26
Hang in there. It will happen.

pollynewsome
11-09-16, 18:41
I feel for you Mojo I really do. Maybe consider the increase when you come back. You are doing loads better than you were. Keep strong xx

Mojo61
11-09-16, 19:19
Thanks guys. Do you honestly think I seem better than I was?

dale12345
11-09-16, 20:10
Hang in there I really think it will be ok.

pollynewsome
11-09-16, 20:33
Well reading back from some of your earlier posts you are loads better. So definitely yes. X

sidiam
12-09-16, 10:10
You know I think that you are so much "better".
take care
love Sxx

Becky2785
13-09-16, 06:40
Hope u are well mojo you seem to be getting there slowly thinking of you xx