PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

Joe Hayes
13-09-16, 14:18
Hi there, my name is Joe and I am from the other side of the pond as they say. Have been battling some very serious health anxiety for the last few months, beginning with brain tumor fears which has escalated/progressed into several different cancer fears. Pancreas is the big fear now which terrifies me as I have a wife and two young boys.

Looking forward to posting and listening here. Also belong to a similar board which is glitchy for the moment.

venusbluejeans
13-09-16, 14:26
Hiya Joe Hayes and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
18-09-16, 13:13
Good morning Joe & welcome to NMP. I believe you found a good stop to find help and support for your health anxiety issues. NMP has some good resources for dealing with these issues and the individuals here are very supportive. So best to you on your journey Joe.