PDA

View Full Version : FREE***DARE: The New Way To End Anxiety and Stop Panic Attacks

Mermaid16
14-09-16, 00:17
Hi! So recently I downloaded this book and have found it really helpful so far. I have only just started reading it, but have put the techniques into place, and have faced some of my biggest fears (driving alone). Anyhow, to celebrate the first birthday of the book, they are giving away the kindle version of the book for free through Amazon for two day (15th and 16th September). I have attached the notice about it. It is FREE, so if you want to try it, now is the perfect time. (I think it is similar to Claire Weekes). I am not affiliated with them in any way, just thought if it's free and people want to try it, then I would spread the word. Thanks...Tracy

I have attached a little cheat sheet of what I have with me in the car. The panic usually subsides after about 5mins now. I repeat to myself 'you are safe, I accept and allow these anxious thoughts' until my panic subsides, which is much faster than it use to.

dale12345
14-09-16, 00:27
thanks honey

georgewing
14-09-16, 05:52
Thanks for this i will use it as i have also this problems