PDA

View Full Version : Small victory i think , Think i may have finally got over these bowel issues

Lockey1995
14-09-16, 21:42
Hey,

So for that last idk nearly 5 months or more now I've had issues in that area as you know well recently thank god, I've felt a little better and things seem to have gone back to normal well i think so. Thank you to everyone that's helped me out on here and i guess talked some sense in to me :). I think you're all great I still have other concerns but i think i may have over come this one.

Cheers

Carrie8484
14-09-16, 22:04
That's good news Lockey. I hope your progress continues. Keep looking forwards and don't look back (at your poo!)

MyNameIsTerry
14-09-16, 23:04
Well there's the best evidence there is, Lockey. If it had been all those things you feared, it would have got worse, wouldn't it?

If, and that's an IF, it resurfaces try to look at why in terms of anxiety e.g. am I more stressed, has something happened to make me anxious, how is my diet, etc. AND remember everything you've just gone through and come out of the arse end of! :winks:

Good luck! :yahoo:

Lockey1995
15-09-16, 11:34
Yeah hopefully I can going now but by bit to stop my anxiety as a whole but there's a lot of work left for that yet