PDA

View Full Version : Please help, scared witless.

Redsoles
15-09-16, 01:36
So I had some clear results back today which gave me some relief as I've been in a state of high anxiety for weeks now.

Tonight I've had some scary symptoms and I don't know what to do. I've had soreness and pain in between shoulder blades, numbness and tingling in left arm. Sweating and feel sick. I don't know if it's just a panic attack or heart related. I usually get panic attacks after a period of stress when I finally calm down.

Also I'm getting adrenalin rushes when trying to sleep. My vision blacks out for a few seconds when I stand up and I've been insanely tired to the point of not being able to stay awake sometimes. I've had these symptoms for weeks.

I took a paracetamol about 10pm and the soreness and tingling has all but stopped now.

I'm on my own with my daughter who herself suffers anxiety so I don't want to start calling for help.

Could this be side effects of Lansoprazole and panic? Now I'm thinking the severe stomach pain I had three weeks ago could have been a heart attack. Please help if you've had similar symptoms 😢

Mercime
15-09-16, 10:23
It is anxiety, honestly. Everything you've described is a symptom of that, just think of all the adrenaline pouring itself around your body when you're scared - is it any wonder we have all these pains and tingling? You have had clear results, and you haven't had a heart attack.
Have a look on the symptoms page here and try and do things to distract yourself. There are some great relaxations vids on YouTube so focus your efforts on that instead, I'm sure it will help x