PDA

View Full Version : Red Chest

Lily777
15-09-16, 06:38
Hello all!
Lately, i've been noticing this redness on my chest, sort of at the base of my neck. It's been there for as long as I can remember. It's just slightly red, not a sunburn, not a rash, not itchy, not raised, not blotchy, nothing like that. I am caucasian and very pale, so could it just be natural for my skin tone? Do any other pale people out there have slight redness on their chest that looks like a mild sunburn? I just read online it could be a thyroid issue or even cancer, but I have mo other symptoms, yet my mind still goes to the worst conclusion.
Thanks everyone!

heyitsmeyou
15-09-16, 08:24
My skin is all sorts of colors. Pink, red, white etc. Im pretty pale myself but my complexion is all over the place and always has been. My upper chest is usually reddish, as with my shoulders and hands while my feet and legs have always been very white/pale. And as you've said, its been there as long as you remember, because its just the way you are.

"I just read online it could be a thyroid issue or even cancer" - Don't do this. Every symptom online is always cancer lol. It's not. :hugs:

Lily777
18-09-16, 21:47
Thank you for the reply! I know it sounds silly; i've just been obsessing about every little thing lately. :blush: