PDA

View Full Version : shaking head

jcstan
16-09-16, 02:00
Hey friends,

So lately ive beens struggling a ton. I struggled awhile with fear of ALS and my recent symptom isnt helping much. About two days i started to feel weird, my mind started going nuts and i started to get this shaking or trembling feeling with my head. Like it jars, or vibrates, i cant really explain it but its been going on so bad today that i have a headache from it. I notice it most when im just sitting alone. Another thing it seems to happen a lot with is sometimes it happens everytime my heart beats or it sorta goes in rhythm with my heart beat. Im not sure what it is but its the only part of my body that it happens too. Anyone have advice or has something like this happened to any of you?

Thanks.

Shimmy81
20-09-17, 13:52
Hey friends,

So lately ive beens struggling a ton. I struggled awhile with fear of ALS and my recent symptom isnt helping much. About two days i started to feel weird, my mind started going nuts and i started to get this shaking or trembling feeling with my head. Like it jars, or vibrates, i cant really explain it but its been going on so bad today that i have a headache from it. I notice it most when im just sitting alone. Another thing it seems to happen a lot with is sometimes it happens everytime my heart beats or it sorta goes in rhythm with my heart beat. Im not sure what it is but its the only part of my body that it happens too. Anyone have advice or has something like this happened to any of you?

Thanks.

Hi jcstan,

I know it been like a year since you posted this, but I'm suffering very similar symptoms. Did you find out what this was or why it was happening??

Thanks