PDA

View Full Version : support please

lotusblossom
16-09-16, 12:33
I am currently experiencing dizziness thick head and blurred vision plus numerous floaters, it isn't the floaters or blurred vision that bother me ive had them loads of times its the dizziness and sickness that's getting to me ive cried myself silly this morning and struggled to get out of bed and don't know how much more I can put up with after living with it for 5 years. I am waiting for psychiatrist to visit me and change meds but I suppose Ime in a queue hope to hear something next week from mental health team but I really struggling I need to hear words of support PLEASE

RosieBelle
16-09-16, 19:45
Hi lotusblossom, I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. If you're worried that the sickness and dizziness are signs of some sort of illness, then please don't worry as they are actually just the symptoms of anxiety. There's nothing wrong with you physically and nothing bad is going to happen to you.
I know it's hard, but try and distract yourself from these symptoms by doing something that you enjoy, like reading, watching tv, listening to music, talking to friends, go for a walk etc...
These thoughts and feelings will soon go, as they have done before. You've got through this in the past, so you will get through this again. Do you have a local Mind centre tht you could contact to get some help and support? You have always got us on here too if you need to talk and need some support.
:hugs: