PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone doing?

Suziewuzie
16-09-16, 20:29
It's been a good while since I even thought about this place because anxiety is a million miles from my mind lately! I never thought I would be able to say that. I'm around 7 months on 10mg and my anxiety is now completely manageable. I still have little flare-ups once a month where I feel a bit overly stressed and emotional for a couple of days but I always know it will pass.
I've had some weight gain since starting on the citalopram but nothing too drastic and I know if I tried I would get rid of it.
I don't know if any of the old people post here still, in a way I hope not because it means they're all feeling better! But if you are it'd be great to hear how you're all getting on x

Andy1718
16-09-16, 22:31
Hi there. Glad you are well. We have spoke before. I am doing ok. Back to work after a long time off but the cit and prop are really helping. A million miles from where I was 3 months ago. Just a shame work hasn't helped me with my return and I can feel the stress returning. Glad you are doing well.

pollynewsome
17-09-16, 16:40
Hello. Glad you are doing well. i am much better. I am on 25mg and seems to be helping! I am not as anxious as often and when i am it is bearable.. so fingers crossed. x

Mojo61
17-09-16, 17:11
Hi everyone. Well I'm still here and today marks my 10th week on 20mg. I've been doing OK so far and am now volunteering 2 days per week at Age UK and I find that when I'm at work I don't have time to think about the anxiety which is wonderful! Last week I did 4 days as someone was off sick and I didn't have hardly any anxiety at all, it was like I was back to normal and I forgot about the anxiety completely until I went home!

However the weekend is here and I'm now full of angst again which is awful. It isn't as bad as before but it is lurking there in the background waiting to ambush me. Grrrr!!!

R1CH
17-09-16, 17:59
I'm still here too Lol. However I'm more on the Sert forum just lately as I switched, for what worth its been. I'm glad to hear you are doing good Suzie something for us all to strive for :)

Rich

sidiam
17-09-16, 19:33
Hi everyone. Well I'm still here and today marks my 10th week on 20mg. I've been doing OK so far and am now volunteering 2 days per week at Age UK and I find that when I'm at work I don't have time to think about the anxiety which is wonderful! Last week I did 4 days as someone was off sick and I didn't have hardly any anxiety at all, it was like I was back to normal and I forgot about the anxiety completely until I went home!

However the weekend is here and I'm now full of angst again which is awful. It isn't as bad as before but it is lurking there in the background waiting to ambush me. Grrrr!!!

same s**t different weekend, still we have battled our way through Saturday and coped with it.
take care Sxx

Mojo61
17-09-16, 20:20
same s**t different weekend, still we have battled our way through Saturday and coped with it.
take care Sxx

Thank you Sidiam, I could kick this b****** thing right up the arse, I really could!

Becky2785
22-09-16, 06:52
Hi glad everyone feeling better think we all started around the same time and helped each other so much. I'm doing really well I've been on 10mgs for 5 months now and I'm doing so well hardly any anxiety and when I do I can cope with it I'm so proud of myself for how far I've come and everyone on here helped me through the dark days
Take care xxx

pollynewsome
22-09-16, 17:23
Good stuff Becky that's brill news. Xx

Jem21
27-09-16, 08:55
Hey suzie and all, I had upped my cit the last time we were all talking! It sent me a bit crazy so I dropped back down and mumbled on... Went back to docs and they have prescribed me Cymbalta which I start tonight. After 15 years on cit I'm ready to try something else. So glad to hear you're doing great. Oh and I beat the cancer so all good there. Take care.
Jem x