PDA

View Full Version : Hi, anxiety and the many different manifestations

eleveno
17-09-16, 02:36
Hi,
I just arrived at these forums. I hope to get help and share experiences along with other people who are dealing with anxiety.

I have treated depression with medication and CBT, along with a support group similar to this one, which was very good to treat the depression.

Some of the CBT techniques for depression also helps with anxiety, but anxiety is very tricky compared with depression, because it have so many different manifestations.

venusbluejeans
17-09-16, 02:46
Hiya eleveno and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mermaid16
17-09-16, 11:42
Hi Eleveno. Welcome to the group. There are lots of friendly and supportive people here. Are you currently on medication and doing the CBT or have you just had a flare up of your depression and anxiety? Anxiety is tricky, and scary, but it can't hurt you. Do you have panic attacks or a certain type of anxiety, eg generalised or health? Tracy