PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

Shelly
27-03-07, 17:54
Hi, I haven't posted for a little bit because I was doing better, however I've been hit again. This is really weird this time. I get these "weak" feelings throughout my body, I get lightheaded and kind of feel faint, then it passes and I feel wiped out and get chills. I just know it has to be something with my heart that the docs are missing. Does this sound like anxiety to anyone?

I am so nervous all the time I can't stand it. I don't even think that I'm thinking about something to cause me to have a panic attack and then something like that happens. Please help! Thank you.

mirry
27-03-07, 18:50
hi Shelly,

it does sound like anxiety, it can hit you out of the blue and usually you dont realise your thinking of something...but you are.
I cant recommend mindfulness enough to help you realise your thoughts,
there are some good posts on here somewhere.

hope that helps and for you to know your not alone.

cattttt
27-03-07, 23:50
It really does sound like anxiety Shelly. Feeling faint is often the first thing that happens to me when anxiety hits, that and breathing problems.
Being aware of your thoughts that might set you off is a real help, then you can put up the big STOP sign and distract yourself with something else.
You are definately not alone, Shelly.

Lissy43
28-03-07, 09:52
It really does sound like anxiety. I have been very anxious recently and I have pressure in my head, im weak, faint, light too bright, etc... I know its all anxiety but yes your mind does make you think otherwise.