PDA

View Full Version : odd pains, kinda like someones pulling my muscles?

little.miss.worry
17-09-16, 20:18
Okay so this is a strange one and I don't really know how to explain it to be honest with you.

So for a few weeks on and off (I know, it's nothing serious if it comes and goes I guess.) I keep getting odd pains in my limbs, I think it could potentially be muscle related or even nerves. I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I occasionally panic and have brought it up with the doctor and they didn't really say anything about it at all which was fantastic -_-

The only way to describe these sensations is like an ache, kinda like something is stretching my muscles?? it's so odd and kinda scary really. I don't know if this is anxiety related? But it's such an odd/horrible sensation.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this and I was wondering if I should potentially be worried about it at all? Also, I have done any strenuous activities, that's why i'm kinda confused.

Wjason
29-10-16, 00:59
Hi, I get this stretched feeling usually just below my rib cage like I'm stretching my self to one side if that makes sense? I'm pretty sure it's anxiety as I'm typing this it's going worse thinking about it!

I seem to only get it at night in bed too. When I'm trying to relax