PDA

View Full Version : New sensation?

gracie1030
18-09-16, 08:48
So if you see my last thread you can see that I've been stiff and fatigued all week and have not been able to sleep and have been panicking. I am a vegetarian and I just ate some chicken and I feel sooooo much better. It's like I was drowning and just got a breath of air. But now there is this new pain in my knees that just started like 20 min ago.

After eating the chicken, I felt more awake and so much better, but all over my body there is this slight aching in my muscles and especially in my knees. I have never felt this before and, although it sounds extreme, I'm really worried I have arthritis because my bones have been rubbing together for about a year now. They have never hurt, they just rub and crack real easily.

It's just this aching all over. I feel so much better though. I've felt like I was going to have a heart attack all week, but now it feels like my blood is actually reaching all corners of my body.

So if you haven't read my other post, basically I'm 18 and my parents think I'm a hypochondriac. They won't take me to anymore doctors so I guess I'm just asking the Internet for answers. Does anyone know why this might be? I'm afraid I've been a vegetarian for so long that I'm developing permanent health problems and it scares me..