PDA

View Full Version : Warm breath?

Ger
27-03-07, 23:06
Earlier this year parts of my face suddenly turned very red and burning hot (over the cheeks) for a couple of days. The rest of my body felt as if it was at a normal temperature, although my breath felt as if it was warmer than usual. This lasted a couple of days at a time. I ended up going to the walk-in centre where a nurse told me I'd had an allergic reaction to something. However, I later went to my doctor who told me it was down to anxiety. I haven't had this for a couple of months - until this week. My face isn't red but when I breathe out through my nose the breath feels really warm, the left side of my nose and lips feel extra warm too. It's starting to bug me as I thought I'd got rid of it and it makes me wonder what it is... Earlier today the side of my upper lip was twitching and I feel fine putting that down to anxiety, but I'm not sure about the rest: anxiety? allergy? something else? maybe I'm getting a cold?! Does anyone else have this?

yorkylover
27-03-07, 23:42
Hi I get this sometimes,my cheeks and ears go red and hot out of the blue.Im sure its anxiety.:winks:

pips
28-03-07, 09:40
My cheeks get very hot at times and feel like they are burning. I put a flannel in the freezer and apply in to my face that helps for a bit.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X