PDA

View Full Version : Collarbone lump and panick attacks!!

Keep_calm
19-09-16, 20:29
Hello everyone!!
First of all, English is not my native language and I'm really sorry for any mistakes.

So, 4 months ago i felt a lump at the edge of my right collarbone and just beneath. It didn't hurt and wasn't moveable. My mom and some friends couldn't feel it so i said it was nothing and forgot about it during the summer.

I had several panick attacks at first though, i thought it was something very serious ( you know what i mean..:weep: ) but my mom kept telling me that my bones would hurt and i would have other serious symptoms if there was something in my bones (omg) and i'd be feeling very sick. I also had a blood test and the results were perfect!
A few weeks ago i felt a lump under my right ear. It was hard and unmoveable and didn't hurt as well. I got it checked and the doctor said it was nothing to worry about. Then i remembered the lump on my collarbone and started having panick attacks again!! I tried to touch it but i'm pretty sure it has disappeared (thank God :ohmy: ) but i touch my collarbones all the time,trying to feel any differences and i'm still afraid and freaking out. My anxiety and fear have caused several symptoms to my body and they all started when i started thinking about it. It's probably nothing but have you ever had anything similar to this?

Unknown_User
21-09-16, 01:31
Hi, am new to this community, but i thought id reply, let me tell you a story.. i had really bad acne, i got put on accutane and took it, with me and like your self having anxiety, i had panic attacks, lots thinking my liver was failing, yeah :( i still think of it, deep breaths! much love x