PDA

View Full Version : patty

plyons228
20-09-16, 02:47
I have a husband who suffers from severe panic attacks. he refuses to leave the house or do anything but walk the yard and play on the computer. He wont even try to go to the doctors, or anyone else. we have been living with this for three years, he lost his grandmother one month then the next he lost his grandfather. three months later his mother took her own life, he refused to even go to her funeral. if i try to talk to him about help he turns it around that i should have never married him, or that i don't love him enough to support him. I'm hoping to find some help dealing with my feelings and hurt through talking with others.

venusbluejeans
20-09-16, 02:52
Hiya plyons228 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
26-09-16, 14:04
Good morning plyons228. I sympathize with your situation in that I have suffered with anxiety and panic for 17 years and my family has suffered along with me. To a point I can understand where your husband is coming from, although our situations are different; I get the feeling of isolation and worthlessness. While I don't personally know your situation nor am I a medical professional, I will say support and love him as best you can. Let him know you love him "warts and all" and it's your desire to see him fight through this torment.

At NMP I believe you will find a place to express your feelings honestly in a non-judgemental forum. So don't be afraid to ask questions and vent your frustrations, believe me we understand. Best to you plyon228 and to your husband as you work your way through this journey.