PDA

View Full Version : Head issues freaking me out

misslove
20-09-16, 14:46
Seems like for the past months I have been getting headaches. They go away but lately I have had this pressure on the left side of my head. Like my entire head. Even my face. My ear feels like it's gonna pop. It comes and goes but it's usually feels like a lot of pressure. My inner ear on the same size hurts and I've been really dizzy. I'm afraid to go to the dr and have him run all these tests to tell me I'm crazy. I just feel like I'm losing my mind. My mom says its allergies but I'm not stuffy At all I can breathe fine. I'm really starting to get scared I have a brain tumor or something that's on the left side of my head :/ I have had zero motivation to do anything until way late in the day. Like I just wanna lay in bed all day. I'm really stressing out

Kuatir
20-09-16, 14:50
Anxiety can cause all of these symptoms because of the tension running throughout your body.

daisyflower
20-09-16, 14:55
I do too...and I'm also too afraid to go the dr. Are your eyes hurting too, pain behind them from bright lights? It's pretty horrible!

misslove
20-09-16, 17:02
Yes. It was my right eye a few days ago now it's all on the left side. Feels like a balloon on my hea behind my left cheek blowing up

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

I took a nap and I feel q little better. But the left side of my head around my temple/ ear still feel heavy

misslove
21-09-16, 02:58
Around 3-4 my head started to feel better. Now it still kinda hurts but I'm not as dizzy. I'm really wondering if it could be tmj. Would that hurt around my eyes?

Powerathlete9
21-09-16, 13:37
I have tension headaches that only occur on my left side and cause throbbing in my head. It wakes me up at times but I have had 2 ct scans and an mri within the last 2 months and my head is fine. I know it's difficult to accept that it's anxiety but it is!

anxious848
21-09-16, 19:18
Hi there. I'm a fellow HA sufferer and one of the issues I had earlier in the year were constant headaches. They would feel like vice grips either right near my temple, back of the head or even over my eye. Sometimes it was on one side. I started to get dizzy, nauseous and had tingling in my hands. One day I drove myself to the hospital because I had such a bad headache, and couldn't see well out of one eye! I also had issues with my ear...would feel full or all of a sudden a 'roaring' sound and I couldn't hear other people talk. I was really scared.....I convinced myself I developed a brain tumor or had a leaking aneurysm.

I had a CT scan without contrast that showed no tumor. Then of course an MRI and MRA to confirm there was no brain tumor or aneurysm. And my results were more than fine!! The cause?? Stress / Anxiety & extremely tight muscles in my neck. I started going to physiotherapy for myofascial pain treatment and I haven't had those headaches since :) Hope that helps a little....