PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoaster !

lil-bubble
20-09-16, 15:03
Hi.....

I've been trying to write this post for 3 days now after a meltdown AT WORK and several anxiety/panic attacks on Friday!!!

Anxiety level through the roof , mind refuses to quieten or even slow, ruminating, questioning why and why I questioning everything and anything !!

It's beyond ridiculous, just can't get myself together.

ArrrrrrrrGHHHHH !!

Kuatir
20-09-16, 15:06
Sounds like you could do with some help. Are you getting any support?

venusbluejeans
20-09-16, 15:08
Hiya lil-bubble and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

lil-bubble
20-09-16, 15:11
I seen doctor on Friday(took another panic attack to get there) She gave me antidepressants and diazepam. Its helped calm the attacks but still all over the place.

Kuatir
20-09-16, 15:29
Antidepressants can take some time to work and sometimes make things worse before they get better. Hopefully she also gave you a contact for support?

lil-bubble
20-09-16, 15:45
I know antidepressants take some time to work, diagnosed with depression over 20 years ago, However this sort of anxiety and attacks are something new to me (last 8 months or say) and feels much different from my previous experiences with depression , so was hoping the diazepam would have a better effect. I spoke to person on duty at local mental health team on friday, He talked me through my attack.