PDA

View Full Version : Feeling low

phil06
20-09-16, 19:10
My girlfriend has started working full time again only temporary again but no idea how long it will last meaning more time at home feeling depressed rather than out somewhere nice. I'm also feeling as depressed with my own job i go back tomorrow after a weeks holiday but don't want to go back. None of my family seem to understand these issues I have :blush:

phil06
10-10-16, 19:02
Anybody? :blush:

Lucinda07
10-10-16, 19:25
Sorry to hear that you are not looking forward to retuning to work tomorrow. First days back are often horrible! I can't think of many words of comfort, but just go & do your best. Make sure you have some sort of treat when you return home.
Why not plan a pleasant outing when your GF is next free.:)

Cherryade
11-10-16, 16:31
Perhaps look for something you could do on your own that you enjoy? It's not good to rely too much on someone else to lift your mood. You need to be more self reliant esp if you have a job you don't enjoy. Try to find fulfilment outside work - hobbies, walking etc

PunkyFish
12-10-16, 13:08
My girlfriend has started working full time again only temporary again but no idea how long it will last meaning more time at home feeling depressed rather than out somewhere nice. I'm also feeling as depressed with my own job i go back tomorrow after a weeks holiday but don't want to go back. None of my family seem to understand these issues I have :blush:

Hi

There's nothing worse than being in a job which makes you feel depressed. I'm currently in the same situation with my job. If it's your job thats getting you down then try to look for another job as not all jobs are depressing. I get myself out and about in the daytime even if I don't want to which can be a bit of an effort if I'm in a low mood. Sometimes having a routine helps as well so say getting up and going to bed at a certain time.