PDA

View Full Version : Weird line in collarbone to neck when swallowing??

nickydange
20-09-16, 21:11
Help! I am currently freaking out about this weird line thing i see when swallowing. On the left side of my neck when I swallow, this like line thing moves up and then back down. It stretches from right above the collarbone to towards the beginning of my neck. I am really hoping this isn't my swollen supraclavicular lymph node moving around causing what I am seeing. Please help. I am really scared.

Emma herriott
20-09-16, 21:17
Have you contacted the doctors? And other than it looking strange do you physically feel ok

nickydange
20-09-16, 21:18
Have you contacted the doctors? And other than it looking strange do you physically feel ok

I feel fine, just a little panicked over what I found. I told my doctors about the swellings above both of my collarbones and he said it was nothing to worry about.

Emma herriott
20-09-16, 21:23
Their are lots of glands in your throat or neck that swell and move around naturally,,glands around the throat area are very sensitive and my advice would to be don't poke or keep touching them as this can aggravate them.im sure it's all normal but make an appointment with your doctor so it will stop you worrying about it

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

Well the doctors are the ones who knows best the more you stress the more you will notice things,if your not completely convinced my the first doctors opinion book to see a different doctor although they will probably tell you the same just stay positive x

nickydange
20-09-16, 21:24
Their are lots of glands in your throat or neck that swell and move around naturally,,glands around the throat area are very sensitive and my advice would to be don't poke or keep touching them as this can aggravate them.im sure it's all normal but make an appointment with your doctor so it will stop you worrying about it

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

Well the doctors are the ones who knows best the more you stress the more you will notice things,if your not completely convinced my the first doctors opinion book to see a different doctor although they will probably tell you the same just stay positive x
Thank you. My HA has been absolutely terrible recently. I just found this and literally started having a panic attack.