PDA

View Full Version : Angry

hogwarts
28-03-07, 11:13
Hello to all i need to pick your brains.

Just very resent i have been getting very very angry and aggressive with myself and my wife and children i loose my temper very easy.

Just llast week i said things to my wife that i didn't mean to say.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal with Anxiety???:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks any addvice would be great please.

Gareth.

nell1965
28-03-07, 12:05
Hi
I never really suffered from this, with me it was more frustration that i felt as i couldnt stop myself from falling victim to this curse. I do believe thought that you could be so anxious that you are not in control of your feelings. Im not sure if you are on any meds which could be causing this or not but i think it might be a good idea to go speak to your gp about this and maybe arrange some sort of therapy,like cbt to help you deal with this, anxiety is bad enough to live with without worrying about losing your temper with your family i think you need help to deal with this,perhaps involving your wife in this as well may help her understand, its almost as difficult for the person living with the sufferer as it is for the victim. Try and sort it out now mate, as im sure your wife understands and will support you.

hogwarts
28-03-07, 12:38
Thanks for the reply.

My wife and i have had a good chat about this a few days ago and she understands wots going on in my head.

I would never hert anyone in my family.

I am doing C.B.T at the momment it started off really well but not to sure now if i am getting anything out of it.

I have made an appointment for my GP today at 4.10 i am taking my wife with me so we can all talk.

And no i am not on any medication but i think i need some.

Gareth.:weep: :weep: